community_studios - [Community_studios] RE: clarification please

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Lisa Bowman <Lisa.Bowman AT cnet.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] RE: clarification please
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:51:03 -0000

Hi, Lisa: GO GET 'EM!

I want you to know, I didn't intend you to receive it as an insult [see
my smiley at the end?]. I personally think the hotshot lawyer for SCO
is scamming on the public by letting this news out [keep in mind,
everything goes through him]. Will your editor let you contact him for
a comment? That would be juicy stuff. IBM surely has a comment of
their own in reaction, too. Good hunting.
Thanks,
Tom

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 11:21, Lisa Bowman wrote:
> Egad. That was added by someone after I filed the story. We're fixing it
> right now.
>

> Keep those insults coming!

  • [Community_studios] RE: clarification please, tom poe, 07/21/2003