community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: question about incite ban in iraq

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT ableweb.net>
  • To: pundit AT instapundit.com
  • Cc: "av AT total-knowledge.com" <av AT total-knowledge.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: question about incite ban in iraq
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:11:51 -0000

Hi: Interesting, don't you think? We have L. Paul Bremer, on Thursday,
announcing his King's Proclamation that Iraq citizens no longer have the
right to assemble and demonstrate anti-american sentiments, censorship
of clerics, and loss of their right to Freedom of Speech, along with
loss of Freedom of the Press as the King does not want publications that
"incite" disorder and/or violence.

It would seem this is the stuff your weblog, www.instapundit.org would
be made of.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 05:48, Glenn Reynolds wrote:
> Nope.
>
> > Hi: Have you come across any confirmation that the U.S. has banned
> > "incitement" in Iraq; no more anti-american demonstrations, no more
> > cleric calls to the people to demonstrate their wish for sovereignty.
> >
> > Thanks, Tom Poe, Reno, NV, USA
> >

> --

  • [Community_studios] Re: question about incite ban in iraq, tom poe, 06/14/2003