community_studios - [Community_studios] tv show update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT ableweb.net>
  • To: Alex Heizer <alex AT synchcorp.com>
  • Cc: Heather Wincek <baskets AT myexcel.com>, Ed Jaeger <ed.jaeger AT bgcorp.com>, Ram Samudrala <ram AT zen.compbio.washington.edu>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Don Wrubleski <msvicky AT warwick.net>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] tv show update
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:56:01 -0000

Hi: Matt previewed his tv producer work for me this morning. This is
definitely tv quality stuff. The Board should be proud of the final cut
when it is completed.

There's a big, big difference with the homegrown computer approach, as
opposed to the studio facilities, still, but people like Matt can peck
away, and work around, and still do what the big guys do. Good to know
that. Will let you know when the file is on Ibiblio.org.

We're going to make DVD's, i.e., burn DVD's of the show, and I'll mail
each of you a copy.
Thanks,
Tom

  • [Community_studios] tv show update, tom poe, 06/02/2003