community_studios - [Community_studios] HR 5469 Update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "tompoe AT renonevada.net" <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: DMCA_Discuss AT lists.microshaft.org
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] HR 5469 Update
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:10:34 -0700

Hi: Sesenbrenner introduced HR 5469 to forestall the CARP CRAP.

There's info at:
http://somafm.com/carp/

They'll link you to contact for your reps, and you're encouraged to send a quick note about how this is a tiny baby step back towards Democracy as our country envisioned two centuries ago, but due to ineptitude by our elected officials, we are smack in the midst of tyranny unbounded, and directed by Valenti, Rosen, and Gang. Request that your representative support the bill by voting yes, and, since both Republicans and Democrats are equally guilty of misfeasance and fraud on the general public, you'll remember to vote by name rather than party this election.
<END OF RANT>
Tom
--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

  • [Community_studios] HR 5469 Update, tompoe AT renonevada.net, 09/27/2002