community_studios - [Community_studios] New Kid On The Block . . . .

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: Cory Doctorow <cory AT eff.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] New Kid On The Block . . . .
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:35:04 -0700

Hi: Check this out:
http://mp3.washingtonpost.com/legal_upload.shtml

Then, check this out:
http://mp3.washingtonpost.com/

This is a natural for Creative Commons Collaboration. I sent an email and suggested they look at what Creative Commons might offer. I'll also see what they want to do with Open Studios. Now, wouldn't this be a nice easy way to get the word out to the Public? Wouldn't this just be nifty, and irritate the heck out of the RIAA, if it takes off?
Reno, NV

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

  • [Community_studios] New Kid On The Block . . . ., tom poe, 07/15/2002