community_studios - [Community_studios] Business Proposal

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "ade" <adeyemon AT adeyomo.com>
  • To: Community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Business Proposal
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 05:17:02 -0700

Dear Sir,

Let me start first by introducing myself to you. I am
Mr. Jide Adeyemo, a manager with Eko Bank PLC Lagos,
Nigeria. I came to know about you in my private search
for a reliable person/company to handle a confidential
transaction on behalf of my colleagues and myself. I
got to know your contact addresses from an associate
working with the trade center here in Lagos, and I
decided to propose to you this business in strict
confidence.

The Proposition:
Mr. Wolfgang Schiniter, 66 years of age and a
prosperous farmer had in our bank a sum of eighteen
million five hundred thousand united State
Dollars(U.S.$18.5million) in a domiciliary account. He
named his wife Mrs. Helga Schiniter as the next of
kin.

Unfortunately two of them were killed sometime ago
in the air crash involving Concord AF4590 in Gonesse,
France. Efforts had been made by the management of my
bank through the German embassy in Lagos to contact
any of the children of Mr. Wolfgang Schiniter but to
no avail. According to the embassy the couple had no
child. The bank is still unrelenting in its bid to
contact any of the relatives to claim this money. In
the event of nobody claiming the money, the bank will
declare the account dormant and will be trading with
it freely till eternity.

In order to avoid this development my colleagues and I
now seek your Permission to have you stands as a
distant relative to Mr. Wolfgang Schiniter so that the
funds would be released to you. All the documents and
proofs to enable you get these funds will be
carefully worked out. The bank has secured from the
court an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased relatives. More so, I am assuring you that
this is 100% risk free.

If this proposal is accepted by you please do contact me on 234-1-7761767 or
email : jadeyemoa AT yahoo.com.
and let me know about your willingness.

Regards,
Jide Adeyemo,
Eko Bank Plc.
Lagos, Nigeria

  • [Community_studios] Business Proposal, ade, 07/04/2002