community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] Update on this whole sordid mess . . . .

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Richard Forno <rforno AT infowarrior.org>
  • To: <tompoe AT renonevada.net>, <dmca_discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>
  • Cc: community_studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] Update on this whole sordid mess . . . .
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:19:20 -0400

What was interesting is that last night CNN Pinnacle interviewed King Jack
Valenti.....did a 60-minute bio from his days under Johnson to his rise and
days in MPAA.

Funny, he says with a smile that the industry is changing, and we've all got
to change, and go with what works.......

.....then the 'other' Jack appears on the Hill to testify......

rf