community_studios - [Community_studios] Thank You

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: mpet AT loc.gov
  • Cc: Community_studios <Community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Thank You
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:24:37 -0700

Hello: On behalf of Open Studios, and as many others as I can speak for, a simple and gracious thank you for rejecting the RIAA rate proposal.

We look forward to a final rule that permits Webcasters, whether through state-funded entities, or independent broadcasters to provide Internet-based recordings of music, education, and other contributions to Democracy and a Civil Society.
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

  • [Community_studios] Thank You, tom poe, 05/23/2002