community_studios - [Community_studios] User Group Review: Web Dev with Apache and Perl by Theo Petersen

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: hetr AT manning.com
  • Cc: "CommStudios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Reno_Perl_Group" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] User Group Review: Web Dev with Apache and Perl by Theo Petersen
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:55:06 -0700

Hello: The RenoTahoe.pm.org User Group would like to participate in the book
review program with Manning Publishers. We will review the book, and post to
the User Group on it's own page, and, in addition, will post to the group
that is hosting Open Studios, at http://www.studioforrecording.org/ . This
site is dedicated to providing community-based recording studios. The book,
if reviewed and positive, will have interest from musicians and artists, as
one aspect of their participation is to use resources that will enable them
to pursue online marketing strategies for their works.
http://renotahoe.pm.org/
241 Crampton
Reno, NV 89502-2438
P.S. We intend to share the book with those local individuals and groups that
might want to reference it. Is that a problem?

  • [Community_studios] User Group Review: Web Dev with Apache and Perl by Theo Petersen, tom poe, 05/15/2002