community_studios - [Community_studios] RE: [DMCA_Discuss] Canada's on a roll - - - take back the Internet!

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tompoe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: Erik Sliman <Erik.Sliman AT OpenStandards.net>
  • Cc: "'CommStudios'" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "'Reno_Perl_Group'" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>, "'DMCA'" <dmca_discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] RE: [DMCA_Discuss] Canada's on a roll - - - take back the Internet!
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi: Well put. We have an organization that may well satisfy most of the
criteria, in place. In fact, there may be several. I recommend we all
stand behind EFF.ORG [ http://www.eff.org/ ], make a commitment of $10
each, and stay on their butts until this thing gets done right! Eric,
join, and find out how you can help. And, after you reach the $65 mark,
you get a T-shirt. What needs to be done, is to get other stuff out there
as well, as you said.
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/