community_studios - [Community_studios] Draft Review

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: "Seul.org" <seul-edu AT seul.org>
  • Cc: "CommStudios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Reno_Perl_Group" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Draft Review
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:36:24 -0700

Hi: I just put Leon's draft #2 up at:
http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/Pubdomain_Bread/index.html

and, I just can't help thinking this reads just right, and should be
publicized extensively. It uses Leon's name, and it refers to Leon as
spokesperson for Seul. With that in mind, I wonder if we should get some
sort of sanction, or approval, or go-ahead to try and get this out there in
the "wild". How do we do that? Is it as simple as Leon saying, one more
time, use it? And Doug, saying, go ahead? Please let me know what you think.
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/