community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: [suse-schools-usa] Is this it?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: "Bob Weber" <bob AT skyeweb.com>, suse-schools-usa AT suse.com
  • Cc: "CommStudios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Reno_Perl_Group" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: [suse-schools-usa] Is this it?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:36:29 -0700

On Saturday 13 April 2002 05:47, Bob Weber wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been lurking for some time. I retired from the federal
> government several years ago and currently work for the local
> county schools here in Middlesex County, VA as a part time
> computer tech. I have 20+ years experience in unix like operating
> systems.

Hi, Bob: This is an impressive background you have. Ideally suited to
helping some of us out on this list. Bob, if I have an informational
interview with one of the principals in your schools, and happen to have a
demo system for him/her to play with, she's going to have me work through you
to decide whether that's a good idea, right?

If so, then maybe we could get some input from you as to what you'd like to
see walk through the door as a "self-contained" classroom demo system, that
you could easily evaluate. You know, maybe throw some questions/ideas about
how the demo should be setup to provide easy access to answers.

Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

  • [Community_studios] Re: [suse-schools-usa] Is this it?, tom poe, 04/13/2002