community_studios - [Community_studios] Where are those cite fellows? I need another cite, please

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: "DMCA" <dmca_discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>
  • Cc: "CommStudios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Reno_Perl_Group" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Where are those cite fellows? I need another cite, please
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:40:43 -0700

Hi: Here's the quote that goes to all judiciary committee members. If I had
the money, I'd frame it and send it for their walls. Can anyone point me to
the cite on this?

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May
your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our
countrymen."
Samuel Adams

Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

  • [Community_studios] Where are those cite fellows? I need another cite, please, tom poe, 04/13/2002