community_studios - [Community_studios] CBDTPA and SONY are ONE - - -and that's not a GOOD THING

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: feedback AT soe.sony.com
  • Cc: SonyMusicOnline AT sonymusic.com, SonyMusicOnline AT sonymusic.com, feedback AT columbiarecords.com, Epic_Records AT sonymusic.com, LegacyOnline AT sonymusic.com, SonyMusicOnline AT sonymusic.com, feedback AT sonyclassical.com, SonyWonder AT sonymusic.com, Epic_Records AT sonymusic.com, Epic_Records AT sonymusic.com, thestore AT sonymusic.com, smsp AT sonymusic.com, "CommStudios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "DMCA" <dmca_discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>, "EFF.ORG" <editors AT eff.org>, "Reno_Perl_Group" <renotahoe-pm AT pm.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] CBDTPA and SONY are ONE - - -and that's not a GOOD THING
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:27:31 -0700

Hi: You are attempting to create a world of consumers. That is a futile
endeavor, to say the least. We are not consumers. We are customers.

Your actions have resulted in the collective decision by myself, family, and
friends, to boycott your company and its' products. We also have made a
collective decision to spread the word, and, using a list of articles found
in mainstream media, we are going to convince as many as we can to join this
boycott of your company and its' products.

Again, we are NOT CONSUMERS, we are CUSTOMERS, but NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS!
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

  • [Community_studios] CBDTPA and SONY are ONE - - -and that's not a GOOD THING, tom poe, 04/12/2002