commons-research - Re: [Commons-research] Latest?

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: James Grimmelmann <james AT grimmelmann.net>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Commons-research] Latest?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:20:21 -0500

D'oh! August 6-7 is when the IP Scholars Works in Progress conference is scheduled in New York. Obviously, the Commons Research project has a wider subject matter than just IP, and it has a broader disciplinary focus than just law, and a much stronger international draw, but still . . . there are a dozen of us or so who'll have a very difficult choice to make. Oh, well. Given the logistic constraints on the hosting end, I can't complain about anyone's decision, but I can still feel a little sad.

James