commons-research - [Commons-research] Fwd: [Fwd: diigo social bookmarking / annotation group]

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <gcheliotis.lists AT gmail.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Fwd: [Fwd: diigo social bookmarking / annotation group]
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:52:06 +0800

Hi to all, please see the forwarded email from Tom, who took the initiative to create a commons-research group on diigo for joint social bookmarking and annotation of research-related online resources. Tom brought this up during the iSummit and I believe there was general agreement that it sounded like a useful tool for sharing information and sustaining a community of like-minded researchers. I haven't used it myself yet, but you are very welcome to try it out.

Giorgos

Begin forwarded message: