commons-research - [Commons-research] Clarifications on the duration of the research program

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <gcheliotis.lists AT gmail.com>
  • To: commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Clarifications on the duration of the research program
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 20:01:01 +0800

Dear all,

just one more short note. As Kim and some others have pointed out, the iSummit dates are Jul 29 - Aug 1, but the main isummit program (including the research track) starts on Jul 30! Please make note of this. The first day, i.e. Jul 29 will be dedicated to the CCi Legal Day which, to the best of my knowledge is for CC staff and jurisdiction leads only and there will also be a session among facilitators in preparation of the main isummit program which will start the day after.

So, I have been wondering myself whether there will be interesting things to do for anyone attending on the 29th who is not a facilitator and not a CC jurisdiction lead/representative - will the Legal Day be open to all? Will there be something else happening? I do not have the full picture on that. But in any case, what I do know is that the research track and all other tracks are Jul 30 - Aug 1. Pending any further clarifications from iCommons, I would suggest that you take the above into account when planning for your trip. And you can check the research program again on http://commonsresearch.wikidot.com/program

Giorgos