chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] [Fwd: [cc-mediareform] A major new source of information on municipal wireless]

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Chad A. Johnston" <johnston AT thepeopleschannel.org>
  • To: chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] [Fwd: [cc-mediareform] A major new source of information on municipal wireless]
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:29:15 -0500

Thought some of you might find this interesting.  Baller Herbst and muniwireless.com both have wonderful listserves, as well as, if you're interested in looking at the larger issues, common cause has a media reform listserve which often talks about issues we talk about here.  Let me know offline if you would like links to those.

Take care,
Chad A. Johnston
The Peoples Channel