chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] Some Knowledgeplex links that might be of interest

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Martha Hoylman" <mhoylman AT co.orange.nc.us>
  • To: <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] Some Knowledgeplex links that might be of interest
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:16:45 -0400

I was scanning around knowledgeplex, a web site with resources for folks involved in affordable housing/homelessness issues and found some articles that might be of interest.

Another Philadelphia example, but it shows the "marketing" aspect of the municipal internet access issue:

Perhaps we can look at grant funding...maybe the task of applying for the grant would help with articulating what we're trying to do...

Martha

  • [Chtechcomm] Some Knowledgeplex links that might be of interest, Martha Hoylman, 08/30/2005