chtechcomm - Re: [Chtechcomm] Tonight's Meeting - Roll call?

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Doug Noell" <dnoell AT chccs.k12.nc.us>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Re: [Chtechcomm] Tonight's Meeting - Roll call?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:42:34 -0400

I'm tied up with opening of school tasks and will probably not be able to
attend.
Doug

Chapel Hill Information Technology Advisory Committee
<chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org> on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 8:13 AM -0500
wrote:
>Who will be attending?
>
>Steve Irving wrote:
>
>>To all,
>>

>>I am travelling on business and will not be able to attend tonight's
>>meeting.
>>

>>Steve

Douglas W. Noell
MIS Director
Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools
750 S. Merritt Mill Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

(919) 967-8211 x 274
(919) 918-2502 (fax)
dnoell AT chccs.k12.nc.us

All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.