chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] OneCleveland

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: tbuckner AT ibiblio.org
  • To: chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] OneCleveland
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:43:24 -0400 (EDT)

OneCleveland was just designated as one of the countries premier
Technology Innovators by Campus Technology (journal). Thought you all
might see some opportunities for us to use their model here in Chapel Hill
(and beyond).

http://www.onecleveland.org/

Connecting, Enabling and Transforming our Community

OneCleveland is a provider of application-based data communication
services that foster collaboration and innovation.

Our mission is to:

Connect our next-generation ultra broadband network to the region's
treasures -- our schools, universities, researchers, healthcare providers,
government agencies, social services, arts and cultural institutions and
other nonprofits.

Enable new ideas, new approaches, new capabilities, new services, new
collaborations, new models, new products, new applications, new tools and
innovation.

Transform how we think, how we live, how we deliver services to our
regional community. Expand collaborations, share resources, leverage
community assets and resources, invest, partner, innovate, and drive
economic development.

  • [Chtechcomm] OneCleveland, tbuckner, 08/13/2005