chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] DEDC Meeting Tonight

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Martha Hoylman" <martha AT pobox.com>
  • To: "'The ch-tech-advisory mailing list'" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] DEDC Meeting Tonight
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:16:58 -0400

Title: Message
I can't find a phone listing (is there such a thing?) so I'm sending an email.  There's a DEDC meeting tonight, Wednesday, August 10 at 7:30 at the Midway Business Center.  The general meeting agenda includes a financial report, an executive director's report, a draft plan of work for the next three months, and a request for the corporation and downtown merchants to collaborate with the university on showcasing downtown Chapel Hill for the Memorial Hall reopening weekend.

No mention of the downtown internet access initiatives, unless they are included in the work plan.

Perhaps some of us can make it to introduce ourselves, listen to the discussion, and report back?

Martha

Martha A. Hoylman
308 Telluride Trail
Chapel Hill NC 27514
919-933-4449 (home)
919-949-3958 (cell)
martha AT pobox.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hoylman;Martha
FN:Martha Hoylman
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:martha AT pobox.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:mahoylman AT hotmail.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:mahoylman AT nc.rr.com
REV:20030217T140620Z
END:VCARD

  • [Chtechcomm] DEDC Meeting Tonight, Martha Hoylman, 08/10/2005