chtechcomm - RE: [Chtechcomm] Agenda for June 21 Technology Committee Meeting

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: "Gregg Gerdau" <ggerdau AT intelor.com>
  • To: "'The ch-tech-advisory mailing list'" <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Chtechcomm] Agenda for June 21 Technology Committee Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:04:32 -0400

Title: Message
Ralph and All,

Many of us have been wondering the same thoughts about Council and Manager feedback.  Some research was done by Terri, who cites the following example.  Although perhaps a less complicated subject, these offer some guidance and templates for discussion:
Here's an example of what we need to do with the Technology Plan -
Plan submitted by Public Art Commission: http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i1-Chapel%20Hill%20Public%20Arts%20Commission%20Report%20and%20Recommendations%20on%202005-2006%20Annual%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm  (Text rather than spreadsheet, linked to capital improvement plans--in other words integrated with other Town planning process, addresses interaction with other departments/boards, does not include all the detail that our plan has)

Managers recommendation/resolution for adopting the plan: http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca050523/4i2-Recommended%202005-06%20Public%20Art%20Plan.htm  (defines the details--such as the scope of the commission's input, budget, etc.)

Thanks for feedback on the opening dialogue.  Keep 'em coming!

Gregg