chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Statement from Americans for the Arts

  • From: Sally Greene <sgreene AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Roger Stancil <rstancil AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Statement from Americans for the Arts
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 14:00:24 +0000

Dear Commissioners,

While I haven’t heard what the manager’s office’s response is to the request
you all made at your meeting on Wednesday, I wanted to pass along this post
from Americans for the Arts in the advent of Charlottesville. As your liaison
an advocate I strongly support anything you and the Town can do to encourage
the presence of the arts in the conversations that our community needs to be
having at this critical time. It’s obvious that you share this interest, and
I thank you for that.

—Sally

http://blog.americansforthearts.org/2017/08/18/dear-public-art-colleagues-we-stand-with-you

  • [Chpac-staff] Statement from Americans for the Arts, Sally Greene, 08/20/2017