chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Library art trial

  • From: Linda Smith <lsmith AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Library art trial
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:43:59 +0000

All,

Here are the documents we could find related to the Library, Pritchard Park and an art garden and art in the park around the library.

I can clearly find documentation where the 2000 report went to Council and was adopted. I’m still researching what action Council may have taken related to the 2004 document.

The final attachment is a sketch of potential locations along the trail where five art pieces could potentially be placed. At the current time, there are pieces at locations 1, 2, 4 & 5. While there is not a piece at location #3, there is a fifth piece along the trail at a different location further up the trail.

Do you have any questions? Do you need any additional information related to this topic prior to the next commission meeting?

Best

Linda

Linda Smith
Assistant Director