chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Meeting tonight

  • From: Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Meeting tonight
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:31:16 -0400

Hey, my Wednesday girl just quit and I'm the only one who can work until
6:30. This just happened. Should I come to the meeting late or will we even
have quorum without Josh or what? Sorry, I know Imbibe has been interfering a
lot lately, but I have no one to call for coverage and my business partner is
leaving for good next week. I'm trying to juggle it all.

I have things to report re: ArtWalk, the Rosemary project, and other stuff,
so I can send an email with all that stuff in it.

Anybody need a job? Haha
Mandey

Sent from my iPhone