chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] july meeting

  • From: Josh Rosenstein <josh.rosenstein AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] july meeting
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:56:02 -0400

I'm a yay. Would love to meet.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

Commissioners,

I know at our last meeting  we said we would take the month of July off.  A couple of activities and issues have arisen that needs the attention of the commission.  Nothing earth shattering, just something that requires some discussion and quick action.  We need to discuss and decide on the merits and issues surrounding various options to incorporate art into the fast tracked Rosemary Street streetscape project.   I would like to see if we could get a quorum of members together for an unscheduled meeting on Wednesday July 13 at 5:30 for a 1 hr. mini session.   I need to know right away if you are able to attend a July 13th meeting.  Please e-mail me asap with a yea or nay.  If enough of you respond favorably I will arrange the meeting.  Since this would be a public meeting.  I need to give notice by Monday at 5:00 p.m.

Thank you for your consideration of this pop up meeting.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department