chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Friends of the Downtown Meeting THIS Thursday, June 30

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Friends of the Downtown Meeting THIS Thursday, June 30
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:10:05 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

Emily asked me to share the message below.

Best,

Steve

Chapel Hill
Friends of the Downtown Meeting

Thursday, June 30
Coffee at 9:30 | Program at 10:00
The Franklin Hotel

The Latest on Carolina Square

Construction of Carolina Square is in full swing and the buildings are
going up quickly, so come hear a project update by Jeff Furman,
Director of Operations and Vice President of Development for
Northwood Ravin. He will discuss the latest about construction and
all about the leasing to date.

Also, Chief Chris Blue with discuss the summer pilot parking project,
beginning in July.

This month's meeting will take place on the second floor of
The Franklin Hotel. Coffee and conversation begin at 9:30, with our speaker starting promptly at 10 a.m. You'll also hear the latest Downtown Comings, Goings and Rumors!

The Franklin Hotel
311 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
(919) 442-9000
Location and Bus: W Franklin St at Kenan St

Free parking in the lot behind the hotel, only until 12:00 when towing will resume.

Additional parking: FranklinStreetParking.com.

We encourage you to forward this announcement to your friends and colleagues who would be interested. Meetings are free and open to the public.

Cheers!
Pat Evans, Chair

Downtown Chapel Hill — Where the Town Comes to Life

Click here to visit the Friends' Web site

Click here to join the Friends’ LinkedIn Group

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: Friends of the Downtown Meeting THIS Thursday, June 30, Steve Wright, 06/28/2016