chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Stuck at work

  • From: Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Stuck at work
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:09:45 -0400

Hi, folks. It's last minute I know but we're having a private party at Zog's
that was supplied to end an hour ago (because DOUBLE the amount of people
showed up that were supposed to) and it's still, for total lack of a better
term, a shitshow up there. I will do my best to leave in the next ten minutes
but if I can't, I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm a disgusting sweaty
food covered mess and the AC at the bar just kicked the bucket. I'd much
rather be in the meeting but duty calls. I'm really sorry.

Sent from my iPhone

  • [Chpac-staff] Stuck at work, Mandey Brown, 06/15/2016