chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Cultural Arts Plan

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Cultural Arts Plan
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:15:12 +0000

CHPAC members,

At long last the Chapel Hill Cultural Arts Plan that we have been working on for a while is now completed.   Thanks to those of you who participated in the public conversations, added your ideas and comments throughout the course of our planning process, helped edit different sections and in general provided support for the Plan contents.  A big thank you to Steve Wright for taking the raw material of the plan and formatting it and placing it in a designed version that can now be published.  At the May 18th CHPAC meeting,  you will be asked to approve the plan so that it can be taken before Council for their acceptance of the plan as a component of the Chapel Hill 2020 and Downtown 2020 plans.  Please familiarize yourself with the plan goals and objectives.  We will definitely need a better than quorum vote, so please make every effort to attend the May 18th meeting.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] Cultural Arts Plan, Jeff York, 05/16/2016