chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Jackson Center Meeting

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Josh Rosenstein <josh.rosenstein AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>, Steve Wright <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Emily Kass <eskass AT aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Jackson Center Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:34:59 -0400

Josh,
Last I heard, yes it is still on.  See you there

Thanks
DAN CEFALO
Licensed and Certified General Contractor
Building and Development Consultant
Chair- Chapel Hill Cultural Arts Commission

Direct-  919.889.2215
Email-   cefalobuilt AT gmail.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain privileged or confidential information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the e-mail message and any accompanying documents.