chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC committees- updated

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC committees- updated
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:48:32 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

Please find below a list of the Commission’s committees, recently updated by Emily.  FYI.

Also please remember that our meetings are now held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, so no meeting next week.  Next Friday we’ll send agenda and materials for the upcoming meeting on January 20th.

Have a good weekend,

Steve

Special Events

Mandey Brown, Chair

Jean Michel

Kat Wilson

Josh Rosenstein

Exhibitions

Emily Kass, Chair

Peter Bosman

Mandey Brown

Dan Cefalo

Claire Drysdale

Youth Programs, Classes, Workshops

Kat Wilson, Chair

Mary Norkus

Laura Williams

Claire Drysdale

Permanent Collection

Peter Bosman, Chair

Emily Kass

Sally Stollmack

Linda Smith

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC committees- updated, Steve Wright, 01/08/2016