chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] updated CHPAC roster, meeting Action Report and Meeting Report

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] updated CHPAC roster, meeting Action Report and Meeting Report
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:04:48 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

I’ve been waiting to share the updated roster with new Commissioner contact information until the Town had informed us of the new Commissioners’ terms (the red unknown bits of data in the roster), but as there have already been requests for individual Commissioners’ contact info I will share the roster now.  When we find out the terms I’ll update the roster and send it out again.

Also attached are Town-required draft Action Report from the last meeting, and the more detailed Meeting Report requested by the Commission.  If you have edits feel free to let me know.

Best,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Cultural Arts Division

Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

swright AT townofchapelhill.org
www.chapelhillarts.org
Public Arts on Facebook
Office: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 932-2923

  • [Chpac-staff] updated CHPAC roster, meeting Action Report and Meeting Report, Steve Wright, 11/17/2015