chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Birthday party and free food

  • From: Mandeybrown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Birthday party and free food
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:35:42 -0400

Hey y'all. If you're out and about tonight, stop by Zog's at 8pm or later for
our 5th Anniversary Bash. It's Zog's 5th bday (and my 35th) and we have free
homemade jambalaya, free cake, and free goodie bags for everyone. There'll be
Mardi Gras mask making too. And lots of drink specials. Hope you can make it!
If not, see you Wednesday.

Love,
Mandey.

Sent from my iPhone

  • [Chpac-staff] Birthday party and free food, Mandeybrown, 10/09/2015