chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] committees

  • From: Emily Kass <eskass AT aol.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, lw100 AT earthlink.net, Josh.rosenstein AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] committees
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:46:23 -0400

Hi everyone

Here is the list of committees: (PLEASE let me know if temporary brain fog has caused me to mis-place or leave anyone off the list)

Special Events
Mandey Brown, Chair
Jean Michel
Kat Wilson
Josh Rosenstein*

Exhibitions
Emily Kass, Chair
Peter Bosman
Mandey Brown
Dan Cefalo

Youth Programs, Classes, Workshops
Kat Wilson, Chair
Mary Norkus
Laura Williams*

Permanent Collection
Peter Bosman, Chair
Emily Kass

*Board members-in-waiting.  Sally Stollmack will be attending our October meeting and we will hope to add her to the roster.

Staff liaisons will be appointed to each committee.

Dan will convene the Committee chairs for a briefing; non commission members will be invited to join committees.

Emily Kass
613 Morgan Creek Road
Chapel Hill NC  27517

eskass AT aol.com