chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] 8/12 CHPAC mtg.

  • From: Main Mandeybrown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] 8/12 CHPAC mtg.
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:10:32 -0400

Hi, all. Unfortunately I will either be late tomorrow or not present at all. A few days ago, the head ALE (alcohol law enforcement) agent for Chapel Hill asked me to host a meeting about post-Chandler-Kania alcohol laws and it turns out Wednesday at 5pm is the only time he can do it before the school year. This is so important and I can't pass up the chance to level with this guy. The ALE has been really hard on area bars since the Kania case, and I need the opportunity to discuss concerns with him. I'm sorry for the late notice, but I just had it confirmed. Would it be better for me to come late if possible? Also, should I send over the info I have for my part of the upcoming outreach event?

Thanks,
Mandey

Sent from my iPhone