chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] petition for name change

  • From: Eskass <eskass AT aol.com>
  • To: "KatL. Wilson" <k.l.wils331 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] petition for name change
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 09:47:40 -0400

Thanks Kat.  I'm available to do this and since it's just routine, let's save you and our commissioners for the big time.
Emily

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 19, 2015, at 2:45 PM, KatL. Wilson <k.l.wils331 AT gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I know that I am late to the conversation. Would be more than happy to volunteer to speak at the meeting if neither Emily nor Mandey (thanks to both of you- You Both ROCK) are able. If you would like me there for support I would be more than happy to do that also.

Kat