chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC mtg. Wed. 6/11

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "'kgbutterflykg AT gmail.com'" <kgbutterflykg AT gmail.com>, "'peter.e.bosman AT gmail.com'" <peter.e.bosman AT gmail.com>, "'Mandeybrown AT gmail.com'" <Mandeybrown AT gmail.com>, "'afj1381 AT gmail.com'" <afj1381 AT gmail.com>, "'kelly.chtch AT gmail.com'" <kelly.chtch AT gmail.com>, "'kwils331 AT gmail.com'" <kwils331 AT gmail.com>, "'millicent.bowie AT gmail.com'" <millicent.bowie AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC mtg. Wed. 6/11
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:12:19 +0000

Dear Arts Commission and Commission Applicants,

Please find attached materials for tomorrow’s Commission meeting, to be held Wednesday, June 11 at 5:30 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Public Library Meeting Room D:  agenda, May Action Report, staff reports, calendar of work.

Best,

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Cultural Arts Division