chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: Action Needed: Chapel Hill Leadership Opportunity

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] FW: Action Needed: Chapel Hill Leadership Opportunity
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:33:22 -0400

Steve
I got the email from Jennifer but I am a bit confused.
During our last meeting we briefly discussed the visit next meeting from a third party to observe our commission and submit an observation to town.  Further, I understood it that any new vacancies will only be filled on a temporary basis till the final committee on committee decision is approved by town council.
If there is something I missed please let me know.  I have people interested in applying but the impression was that they would apply now and again in the summer after the town council vote

Thanks for any clarification
Dan

Sent from my iPhone