chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:57:34 -0500

CHPAC members,

Last week a decision was made to cancel the Feb 12th meeting due to both Chairs having to be out of pocket.  The meeting has been rescheduled for Monday February 17th at 5:30 p.m. to be held at the Parks and Rec Offices at 200 Plant Rd.  Steve will send the new agenda and other materials prior to the meeting.  We have two courtesy reviews to conduct so I hope as many of you as possible can make this meeting.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department