chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: LUMO Kickoff Event

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: LUMO Kickoff Event
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:20:41 -0400

Commissioners,  I am passing onto this unto anyone who may be interested in participating

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

Have you ever wondered how the community’s vision for Chapel Hill gets transformed into action?
One important way is through the land development code, where ideas from the Chapel Hill 2020 Comprehensive Planning process become regulations for buildings, streets, parking, lighting, signs, landscaping, uses… and the list goes on.

Would you like to get involved?
If so, please start by joining us for the Kickoff event on Tuesday, September 24th. For details about this and other upcoming land development code events, see the information below.

Please help us spread the word!
If you know of someone that might be interested in this project, please consider sharing this information.

Click here for more information about the project.

Sep 24 (7:00 PM)

Land Development Code Kickoff Event

The Town will host a Kickoff event to introduce the land development code update to the community. Lead consultant, Lee Einsweiler of Code Studio, will explain the importance of the project and how to get involved. Staff will be on hand to provide additional information and begin receiving public input.

Phase 1 Topic Areas Include:
Signage, Bed & Breakfasts, Parking Lot Landscaping, Stormwater, the Resource Conservation District (RCD), Ephesus Church/Fordham Form District

Location: Great Hall at Extraordinary Ventures, 200 S. Elliott Road

Add to my calendar:

First click here to open the web calendar item and then click the “Add to my Calendar” link within the calendar item.

Sep 25 (6:00 PM)

Land Development Code Event for Regulations Concerning Stormwater, the Resource Conservation District (RCD) and Parking Lot Landscaping

Presenter: Lee Einsweiler, Code Studio

Location: Meeting Room B at the Chapel Hill Library, 100 Library Drive

Add to my calendar:

First click here to open the web calendar item and then click the “Add to my Calendar” link within the calendar item.

Sep 26 (5:30 PM)

Land Development Code Event for Regulations Concerning Bed & Breakfasts and Signage

Presenter: Lee Einsweiler, Code Studio

Location: Meeting Room B at the Chapel Hill Library, 100 Library Drive

Add to my calendar:

First click here to open the web calendar item and then click the “Add to my Calendar” link within the calendar item.

DESIGN Chapel Hill 2020

John Richardson |Sustainability Officer |Town of Chapel Hill
Manager’s Office |405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd |Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(o) 919-969-5075 | (m) 919-801-8225 | (f) 919-969-2063

Mail sent to or received from this address is subject to the provisions of the North Carolina public records law.

PNG image

PNG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: LUMO Kickoff Event, Jeff York, 09/19/2013