chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting date

  • From: Lisa Goldstein <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting date
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:14:43 -0400

Thanks for responding!
Lisa Philipps Goldstein
919.740.3662

On Jul 2, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Dan Cefalo wrote:

Jeff
Tuesday is fine for me
Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2013, at 3:40 PM, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

CHPAC members,

A design issue has arisen related to a potential leasee of one of the retail spaces at 140 west.  The community Design Commission (CDC) meets on the issue on July 10 (same as our normal meeting date).  I believe the issues should be reviewed by CHPAC prior to that meeting, so that CHPAC comments can be considered in the CDC decision making.  I would like to poll CHPAC members to see if it would be possible to meet on Tuesday July 9 at 5:30 p.m.  Please let me know asap if you can make a Tuesday rather than out usual Wednesday meeting.   We need to have quorum to vote on recommendations to the CDC.   jy

<image001.gif>

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts