chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] next CHPAC mtg: WED 2/13

  • From: Lisa Goldstein <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] next CHPAC mtg: WED 2/13
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:02:41 -0500

Thanks, Steve,
CHPAC, we will meet at our regular time next month then review all the information from the doodle poll and come to a consensus on how to proceed.
I have not yet filled out the doodle poll; I have another Board meeting on Thursday  nights each month which is also being changed and will know more about that soon (I hope).
thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Goldstein, RN, BSN, MPH, IHC
919.740.3662