chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting & old business

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting & old business
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:10:34 -0400

Commissioners,  Although not on the agenda,   I have asked Lisa Goldstein to request, from you by vote, an addition to the agenda for old business.   Attached is a document I prepared based on conversations I had with Town staff related to the Bus shelter project we initially discussed at our October meeting.  The document answers the questions and stipulations the commission had regarding the project.  Please read over the document and come prepared with any additional questions and a brief discussion.   Also as part of old business we will continuing discussing the

PR consultant vis a vis that individual’s work schedule and supervisor.  Also attached is Staff and Commissioner reports as promised in the agenda document, as we will not have time to present all the usual reports.   See everyone on Wednesday night.  jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public andt Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting & old business, Jeff York, 10/08/2012