chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Facebook!

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Facebook!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:12:28 -0400

Dear CHPAC,

As communicated in this afternoon’s email to our listserv, the Public Arts Office Facebook Page is now live at the following URL:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chapel-Hill-Arts/222768255343

Once we have enough fans I believe those digits at the end of the URL will go away.

If you are on Facebook, please “like us” and encourage your friends to do so.  Over the upcoming weeks I will populate this page with more news and events.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator
Cultural Arts Division

Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Email: swright AT townofchapelhill.org
Web:  www.chapelhillarts.org
Phone: (919) 968-2749
Fax: (919) 932-2923

  • [Chpac-staff] Facebook!, Steve Wright, 08/21/2012