chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] July Agenda

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] July Agenda
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:23:12 -0400

CHPAC members,

Attached is the July 11 meeting agenda and attachments referenced in the agenda.  It is imperative that as many commissioners as possible be present so that we can elect new officers and conduct other business as needed.   Please RSVP with your attendance intentions.   Currently we have nine commissioners as Zack and Alexander resigned in June, so we need five members present for a quorum.   Please call me if you have any questions.  Everyone have a safe and pleasant July 4th.  If you are in town for the holiday check out the big CH 4th of July celebration at Kenan stadium.    jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] July Agenda, Jeff York, 07/03/2012