chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] June 13th meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] June 13th meeting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:00:07 -0400

Dear CHPAC members,   I have heard back from all of you and it does look like we will have just enough members there to make quorum.  One minor change.  Scott will be delayed, so you should plan on being there about 5:55pm rather than 5:30pm.   I promise we will still end at or before 7:30pm.  If you have already replied that you will not be there, there is no need to re-reply to this e-mail.

I hate to beat a dead horse,  but if you responded that you will be at the meeting, please be there.   If your schedule has changed, please let me know right away.   If I need to cancel the meeting,  I need 24 hrs. notice.

I look forward to seeing you all there and electing a new Chair and vice chair for the 2012-13 year.

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] June 13th meeting, Jeff York, 06/11/2012