chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] park plan recommendation

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] park plan recommendation
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:43:24 -0400

Commissioners,

Last night you reviewed the commission public art recommendation to the Parks and Greenways master planning committees.   Attached is another draft,  based on your revisions last night.   I you wish to add anything or make additional revisions,  please do so asap as I need to get this document to the respective committee chairs.   Thank you.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] park plan recommendation, Jeff York, 04/12/2012