chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] attendance at meetings

  • From: "Nancy Kitterman" <Nancy.Kitterman AT MadisonMarquette.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] attendance at meetings
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:39:15 -0400

Dear fellow Commissioners,

I am writing to remind each of you of the seriousness of our positions on the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission and the importance of attendance at our meetings.  For the past few months, we have not had quorum, resulting in our inability to take action on critical items.  Now, more than ever, we need each Commissioner to be in attendance so that we may take action.

As you are all aware of the Chapel Hill 20/20 plan, we are now at a critical juncture where we need to contribute, as a Commission, to this process.  We will be discussing, and hopefully, acting on this in our upcoming meeting on Wednesday.  I look forward to seeing each of you there.

Best,

Nancy

Nancy Kitterman

Assistant General Manager - Leasing

University Mall

201 S. Estes Drive

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

t 919.945.1900 x 204

f 919.967.5831

www.universitymallnc.com

  • [Chpac-staff] attendance at meetings, Nancy Kitterman, 04/09/2012