chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] draft chpac priorities

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] draft chpac priorities
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:17:44 -0500

Commissioners,

Attached is my first draft of the 2012-13 Commission priorities based on our very good conversations at the CHPAC meeting last night.  Hopefully, I succinctly captured what you were saying.  I was very pleased at the way you approached the assignment and provided valuable material.  I think the commission is really poised to make a positive difference for the arts in Chapel Hill.   Feel free to change, wordsmith, make suggestion etc.  I will need whatever changes you think should be made by 11:30am tomorrow morning, so that I can get the priorities into the Mayor’s Office by noon.  If possible,  please use track changes or strikeout and a different color or font, so I know what changes are being suggested.   Thank you for your work on this assignment.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] draft chpac priorities, Jeff York, 12/15/2011